Documents are the most important thing which can get in use in every work. So the printer plays a main role to print any document which will help you in offline documentations. Printers are mainly used in offices, hospitals, schools, and many more. People also purchase a printer to use it in their house for a particular work.
As it is an electronic device there is a possibility of getting some kind of error which may get you in trouble. But you don’t have to worry about it, there is always a solution to every problem. One of the problems is getting the ” Printer validation failed” error. The intercourse designer because of sun introduction such as paper jams or the carriage unable to move freely. So in this article, you will get every possible solution to fix the error of “Printer validation failed”.
Open the printer troubleshooter
Troubleshooting the device can help you fix the multiple problems of different kinds of errors. By trying this process, you might solve the printer validation failed error. This is the most common process for every issue which mostly helps. So follow the below steps to perform the troubleshooting process.
- First of all press “Windows key + S” at the same time to open the settings window. You have to troubleshoot the printer which might fix the problem. So to do that, you need to follow the below steps.
- On the settings window, type troubleshoot in the search box, so that you can find it easily.
- Then click on the troubleshoot option and it will get open in settings.
- Now click on the printer option and then the “Run this troubleshooter” button.
- After that, choose your printer which you want to troubleshoot.
- Then click on the Next button which will show you suggested fixes.
Most of the time when these issues come to the system hp printer is offline & not able to Print so let’s move towards the next possible fix.
Reset the printer
You can also try to reset your printer as it will help you to fix the problem of the “Printer validation failed” error. It is also a simple process to do which you can follow on the below points.
- First of all, to reset the printer you need to unplug the cable from the socket and then the back of the printer while keeping the printer on.
- Remove the extra cables from the printer if any.
- After doing so, wait for at least four to five minutes.
- Then tap and hold the power button of the printer for 30 seconds so that it will discharge.
- After doing that, again plugin the cable of the printer socket and turn the printer on.
Reinstall the printer
This error may cause due to interruption while installing the printer on your computer or laptop. Sorry installing the printer may help you to solve the problem of printer validation failed error.
Follow the below steps to fix the error easily.
- Press “Windows key + R” at the same time to open the run window.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” on the textbox and press the enter button or click on the ok button.
- Click on your printer software from the list of programs and features.
- Then click on the uninstall option on the top of the window. Then click yes when it prompts a confirmation message.
- After removing a successfully, restart your computer or laptop.
- After starting your computer, similarly, go running a dialogue box and type control panel. Then click on the ok button to open the control panel window.
- Then open the devices and printers window by clicking on it.
- Now locate your printer and right-click on it, then click on remove device.
- When the prompt message appears, you have to click on the yes button to confirm. these steps should help you reinstall hp printer with wireless.
Download the HP print and scan doctor (For HP users)
- Go to the official website of HP and download the HP print and scan doctor program.
- Then open it by tapping on the HPPSdr.exe.
- Then tap on the start button.
- Locate your printer that shows the printer validation failed error and select it.
- Now, click on the Next button.
- Tap on the “Fix printing” option.
- Then it will display the troubleshooting errors if any. You have to just follow the instructions.
if there is an issue such hp doesn’t recognize ink cartridge or any other issues then do contact our support team
So these are the simple steps to resolve the problem of the “Printer validation failed” error. I hope you found this article helpful and got solved your printer issue.