Today at this Post we will Explain Why, When, How you Could Canon printer error 1403. Please Read the Post Till Last to Understand & Resolve the Issue-
What is Canon Error 1403?
At the point when your Canon printer’s control panel demonstrates a 1403 error message, in the majority of cases the issue lies with the printer’s print head. This error message prompts if any of the cartridges present is damaged or the print head is unable to move appropriately. Sometimes, improper installation of the print head can also cause this error message to pop up on the printer. Today, we will discuss diagnosing and troubleshooting this kind of issue.
Canon printers are enjoying the benefits of being a champion among the most supported devices for several reasons. In any case, sometimes the Canon printer may encounter unanticipated printing errors, error code 1403 is one of them. This error message happens due to a damaged print head or if the print head is missing.
In case if your printer is quite old and you are sure that the print head has gone defective, the best option is to get it replaced. If your printer is not too old and you feel like this issue is not caused by a damaged print head, you can contact technical support for the Canon printer and get the necessary troubleshooting assistance to resolve your Canon 1403 error.
The best way to get this issue resolved is to call our Canon printer support team and they will help you fix your printer issues without letting you wait in queues for hours. Our technicians are highly experienced and expert in this field. You can call them and get your printer problems taken care of at a point in time. Know More About Common Canon Printer Errors & How to Fix Them
Fix Canon printer 1403 error
As we understand that at this point the print head has gone bad and this issue occurs due to a problem in the cartridge sometimes. Do whatever it takes not to get frustrated and you can basically fix it using some simple and especially explained steps.
1. First of all, switch the power of your printer off and disconnect all the cables attached to the printer.
2. Open the printer access door and sit tight for a couple of minutes to wait for the printer carriage slide over to a corner and right after the carriage moves evacuate ink cartridges from the print head zone.
3. then remove the print head from the printer.
4. Replace the old ink cartridges with the new ones and make sure the cartridges are properly unpacked and installed properly in the printer.
5. If you are using cartridges that are not too old, you can use cotton swabs and soak them into high-temperature water either a mix of Isopropyl and boiling water. After that, use it to clean the print head and ink cartridges. Similarly, most of its parts contacts should be perfectly cleaned from inside and outside accurately. Perform this step until the moment that you get the perfect clean-up of all ink build-ups.
6. After you get the steps completed, hold up till the moment those ink build-ups go away and then change the ink cartridges afterward.
7. Place the print head and all the ink cartridges back into the printer. Make sure the print head is installed properly and ink cartridges are not empty before inserting them into the printer.
8. Now, connect all the cables back to the printer as they were connected earlier and turn the printer on. Now, try to print a test page on your printer and print some other documents to see if the printing issues are resolved or not. anything related to ink cartridges would result in canon error 5b00 so be careful while you insert ink cartridges.
Troubleshoot Canon Printer
Now once we are through with hardware troubleshooting we must check up the software glitch possibility because upon troubleshooting no stone should be unturned, if the canon printer not printing then try this set of troubleshooting steps to help you check up the list properly. make sure your canon printer doesn’t go to offline mode while trying to fix an error.
If after performing above mentioned steps you are still getting the Canon 1403 error message on the printer, it is time to give our support team a call so they can provide you all the necessary printer assistance to resolve your printer issues.