Solving any technical problem or printer error will require you to have patience and perform the troubleshooting very carefully and avoid doing any further damage. this article is all about Epson error ox91 and how to solve it to get the printer working again.
We have already given a solution for Epson error code 0x97 which is quite similar to the error in code and causes. do check out that post too but this post is just about this particular error.
What causes Epson error code 0x9a
it’s been argued over the internet among tech experts that this is a software problem mostly related to malware or virus but that’s only a half-truth and half possibility. the Epson error 0x9a will appear on the LED Display. your Epson printer will stop printing and taking any commands from the computer.
here is the possible issues that could cause the trouble-
- Dust particles, small objects, or foreign debris inside printer components could cause jam with ink cartridges, print carriage, or paper roller feed to be jammed and clogged printer head.
- Softwares, Drivers, security firewall, or antivirus could also because behind the trouble and that is the worst part about this error because no one could really pinpoint the exact cause behind it.
Now here is how you can fix the trouble.
Clean the Printer Carriage And Encoder Strip
- turn off the printer and open the top lid (Printer top Cover)
- use a clean cotton cloth to clean the encoder strip
- just lift the strip and gently clean any dirt and leftover ink from encoder strip.
- check to make sure printer carrige movement and make sure they are moving and if it is stuck please use compressed air to get rid of any debris out of the carriage way.
- take out the paper from paper roller feed and remove any printer stucked in printer.
- put back everything back to as it should and turn on the printer to see if the error is gone.
read more information how to solve epson printer paper jam and clean the printer.
Download Epson Error 0X9a repair utility patch
make sure the epson printer is connected to the wifi as your computer and follow the steps-
- go to internet browser and go to official epson printer website to Download Epson Error 0X9a repair utility.
- after you download it please run the program and follow the onscreen instraction to fix the trouble.
- Restart the computer as well as the printer and patch installtion and see if this helps you get rid of epson error 0x9A
for further troubleshooting, you must check out our guide on how to do the most effective and easy epson printer troubleshooting
Now there is the possibility that computer junk and possible registry corruption may cause the trouble.
Restore the computer and Run Antivirus Scan
- Restore the computer to a earlier date when it was working fine.
- remove any unwanted programs from the computer.
- run a full antivirus scan to check for malware and virus and if found please remove them.
- use the priter troubleshooting from control panel to auto troubleshoot printer issues.
Contact Support Team
when this problem gets tricky and your Epson printer still won’t print than its best course of action would be to look for expert advice on the matter. Please dial the toll free number to solve the problem or leave the comment below if you have any suggestions to share.