Installing a Canon Printer Has never Been this Easy. Today in this Post You Will Find a complete Guide on How to Download & Install Canon Printer driver. Canon has a wide range of Products such as Printer, scanners, camera & Much More. Providing Manuals and Guides is Not Easy for such a Big Client Base that’s Why the web address www.canon.com/setup Gives you All the Access to Download the Canon Driver. While Installing Canon Pixma Or Any Other All in one Printer You must be Careful With Steps & Their Order. Learn to Use canon.com/ij setup to Get the Setup Done Manually. Download manuals & driver for Complete Installation of your canon Device.
canon.com/ijsetup is the Offical Web address Provided By Canon So You can Download Driver, Manual & Guides for your Canon Printer. Consider it a One-Stop Shop For All Your Printer Needs. You Can manually find the Correct Version of Driver for Your Printer. Just Type the Printer Model Number & it Will Automatically Find the relevant Driver For Your Printer.
Things You Do Before Installing Canon Pinter –
Guys Whether You are installing a New Or Old Printer Regardless Of Brand Most people Make this Mistake & they End Up Wasting Lot of Time, Energy, Sometimes It May even cause hardware Failure to their Canon Printer. Just To make it Simple & Quick we have an Instant Guide for you to Follow Before you Proceed for Installing Or Re-installing Canon Printer Driver.
- Restart the Computer Or Any device such as Phone Or Tablet that you using to Install Canon Wireless Printer.
- Now go to Install Application List & remove Any Older version of canon Driver (Software) Or Any Other Printer Driver Because it’s Really Important to remove expired, corrupted or Outdated software to Avoid Conflict & Technical Error.
- Once Its Please Restart the Devices Along With Printer So Your Computer & phone Can clear out the files out of the system & get ready to load New Ones.
- Regardless of Windows, Mac Or IOS Please Remove the Printer From You Saved Printer List & Make Sure to Remove the Old Printer With Old Settings So You can Add this New Printer.
- Take out the printer unit from the box and remove all the packing materials.
- Place the canon printer on a flat and steady surface.
- Remove the protective material and orange color tape from the canon printer.
- If You have a New Printer then its Best You Disconnect Or Prioritise new Printer With Router (We will explain it later in Post)
- Install the printer head as well as ink cartridges of canon printer.
- Insert the A4 size paper in the paper tray properly.
- Plug-in cable and turn on the canon printer unit. Now the printer is ready for printing.
You Can Also Read More on How to install Canon Printer With IOS
Use Canon.com/setup to Download Canon Driver-
You Must Follow the Information Given Above Before try to Download Canon Driver Once Done just follow these steps to Download the canon driver.
- Make sure You are connected to the Internet & Open the Web Browser Like Google Chrome Or Firefox Or Safari on Your computer.
- At the top of your Internet browser type www.canon.com/ijsetup & press Enter.
- It Should Automatically Take You the Downloading site & they’re You Need to Type the Model Number of Your Printer.
- Now It will Search for Requested Model in database & find it Please click On Start the Right
- It May Provide You Some Pre-installation Advice on screen Please Follow that.
- Depending On Your computer Operating system It Will Asks You to download the Canon Printer Driver.
- Download the setup & Install the Application
Once You Downloaded Canon Driver Just Run it & Follow Onscreen Guides. If You get Any Issue Installing canon Printer Please Read How to setup Canon Printer
Once the installation is completed Please Restart the computer & Printer. If You Want to Connect Canon Printer With Wifi Router Just follow the Guide.
In Any Case, if you get an error Massage Or Installation Gets failed Please Remove the Old driver & Retry it again Carefully. You can also contact us for Help.
How to scan a document using the Canon IJ scan utility tool:
Before following the provided steps, a user should install the Canon IJ scan utility tool in the system from the official canon site and connect a printer with the system. Full feature MP drivers usually include the Canon IJ scan utility tool.
- Power on the printer and place the document which you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Open scan utility software and click on the scan button.
- It will scan the document on which a user can modify settings and set scan resolution in a preview scan.
- Browse and select the folder in which you want to save the scanned document. Click on the Save button.
In this way, the user can scan the document from the Canon Printer & Scanner. Do let us Know if you Need More help with Your Printer.